Cigarette smoking is the number one risk factor for lung cancer in the united states cigarette smoking is linked to about 80 to 90 of lung cancers . A fact sheet that lists some of the cancer causing chemicals in tobacco smoke and describes the health problems caused by cigarette smoking and the . Smoking is by far the biggest preventable cause of cancer smoking accounts for more than 1 in 4 uk cancer each cigarette can damage dna in many lung cells . Doctors believe smoking causes lung cancer by damaging the cells that line the lungs when you inhale cigarette smoke
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.