Suppose that you start from lead 1 and you want to find its pair you connect the first probe of the ohm meter to lead 1 and then you connect the other probe of the . How to check an electric motor 3 phase motors are usually additonally protected by a thermal overload do i ohm a two speed motor the same way as a . How to test a 3 phase motor is discussed in this article see to it that each reading shows only either infinite ohms or ol on the ohmmeter however . Checking spindle motor windings using ohm meter the above is what i found to be the average for 230vac 3 phase motors. Testing a 3 phase motor is as simple as holding the leads of a volt ohmmeter the trick is knowing which leads to hold on to and which wires make no difference at all
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.