Battle of princeton part of the american revolutionary war a painting of george washington rallying his troops at princeton. Washington at princeton is a painting by charles willson peale the original was commissioned by the supreme executive council of pennsylvania for its council chamber . In 2009 historic mount vernon acquired an important 18th century portrait of george washington as commander in chief of the continental army by the . An icon of american art george washington at the battle of princeton monumentalizes an event central to both the universitys and the nations history . Charles willson peale american 1741 1827 george washington at princeton signed and dated c wpeale pinxt philadelphia 1779 lower left
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.